Before you bypass the iCloud activation lock on ios devices, you need to jailbreak the device. As the jailbreaking process on windows computer is a little complicated but the new tool developed by iRemovalPro has made easier to jailbreak devices easily, here is a detailed tutorial for you to learn how to jailbreak your ios devices on Windows.
What Do You Need For Jailbreaking Your Device on Windows?
1. Windows 7 or above with 32 or 64 bit.
2. Install iTunes for windows.
3. Download iRemovalPro app.
Step 1. How To Download iRemovalPro application.
- Go to the website iRemovalPro .
- Click on to iRemoval PRO v5.1.2 or above.
- It will redirect to download link and click download button to download.
Step 2. Start to jailbreak with Checkra1n
- Open the downloaded file and unzip it.
- After unzipping run the application using the administrator access.
3. After opening the application click on Jailbreak tab and it will open Checkra1n application.
4. Put up device into recovery mode.
5. After you enter the device into recovery mode click on the start button.
6. To jailbreak your ios device. Checkra1n requires your device be in DFU mode. Select “Start” option, and then follow the instruction on Chekra1n to put your IOS device into DFU mode.
7. After your device enters DFU mode successfully, Checkra1n will automatically jailbreak your device. When the jailbreaking process is completed, select “Done”.
8. Your iOS device should now display the checkra1n-themed verbose boot screen. Please do not disconnect it until after the jailbreak completes.
Tip #1: What if the jailbreaking process gets stuck.
- Change a different USB port and try to jailbreak again.
- Restart your iOS device and computer and try to jailbreak again.
Tip #2: What if jailbreak failed.
Re-plug your device into the USB port on the back of your computer host and try again if its a desktop computer.